Sunday, July 19, 2020

Streaming Solutions for High School Sports

I'm serving as the "Texas Ambassador" for BlueFrame Technology. The company rendered excellent products and services as the streaming provider for the Southland Conference during my time with the league, so I'm excited to continue my association with BlueFrame in this new role.

My primary objective is to add additional schools to the TAPPS TV Network. This service began as the solely the home of TAPPS championship events, but is now being expanded to include content produced by member schools. In addition to access to the awesome Production Truck software, joining the network allows members to stream their programming to the TAPPS apps. The apps are available on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iPhone, Android, and other devices. TAPPS members can learn more via this PDF sheet. Contact me with questions.

There are also opportunities for UIL schools and small colleges to create their own networks. You can see a sample of pricing here. Again, reach out to me and we'll talk about your needs.

NOTE: The blog for Chris Mycoskie has moved. Please visit the new site at mycoskie.net