Saturday, June 12, 2010

Traveling With The Tribe

Below is a message from my good friend Joe Gumm. Please check out his show pilot and cast your vote in this contest:

I wanted to let you know that I've been working on a pilot I'm pitching called Traveling With The Tribe. It's a family travel show to off-the-beaten-path places around the U.S. I've entered the show in a contest and would love to get your vote. It takes about three minutes. You can actually vote AND watch the pilot. If you don't have time to watch the pilot, please vote if you can. I APPRECIATE IT. The instructions are below. The voting ends July 4th.

Thanks and thanks for your support.

Joe

Here is how to vote:

1. Go to www.nextventertainment.com/web
2. Click on the big blue tab at the bottom left of the page that says,
"Shortcut to the Finals"
3. Type in "Gumm" (or my project's name) in the search bar on the
right just above the list of submissions
4. Click on WATCH.
5. Then click on VOTE.